Beginning & Regular
Open Enrollment / Mixed Skill Levels
Tuesday 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday 2:30 - 4:30 p.m. and 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Class times may be adjusted by MGW to accommodate group schedules.
Classes must have three or more participants.
Classes are informal * each participant chooses their own project.
- Projects not more than 20 pieces
- approx. 10" x 16"
- Open Enrollment
- Choose your project from our
- pre-selected patterns
- Two hours once per week
- for five weeks
- $19.00 per class
- Prepay (4/$70.00)
- Plus Supply Fee $30.00
- Supply fee payable at first class
- In house supplies / No special orders
Supply Fee Includes
- Storage for your project between class times.
- Use of tools and tables. (Does not include saw use.)
- Pattern & Copy
- Glass (Cost not to exceed $6.00)
- Foil / Solder
- Zinc Frame / Hooks n Hangers
- Cleaner / Patina / Polish
- Review & Acknowledge Classroom Rules
- Sign Hold Harmless Agreement
- Pay Supply Fee & Class Fee
- Choose & Prepare Pattern
- Select Glass
- Set Up Project Board
- Learning to Cut Glass
- Beginning Fitting
- Complete Fitting
- Foil Glass
Instructor Available for assistance.
Use of tools and table time. (Does not include saw use.)
All supplies - students expense.
$14.00 per class (4/$50.00)
Sun Catcher Workshop
Stained glass teaser...
a stained glass project from start to finish.
Choose from pre-selected patterns.
(No substitutions or changes)
Approximately 4-5 hours
Approx. 2+ Hours
Cutting & Fitting
1 Hour Break - Lunch on your own
Approx. 2+ Hours
Foiling / Soldering
Clean / Polish
Clean Up Work Area
$45.00 * Pre-registered * Per Person
Requires $15.00 Non-Refundable Deposit
Includes all supplies.
** LIMITED SPACE **
Pre-registered / first come first served